Makeup artistry Course
The Makeup Artistry Course has been designed by Jen to give future makeup artists the practical skills and knowledge needed to start a career in the ever-changing makeup industry.
Throughout the 12 weeks, Jen will demonstrate a range of looks such as –
• Client consultation, including hygiene and contraindications
• How to create a flawless finish using correct skin preparation
• Evening eye makeup – half smoke, full smoke and spotlight eyes
• Using glitter – eyes and lips
• How to apply false lashes, both strip and individual
• Liner focus
• Highlighting and contouring
• Prepping and shaping brows
• Bridal Makeup
• Creating a fashion makeup – from interpretation of latest trends to designing own looks
• Creating an image based on a historical period in time
The course will end on a photoshoot with a professional photographer. Students will create 2 looks allowing the chance to start a working portfolio with professional images.
Free aftercare is on hand to make sure you start your new career in the best possible way. Work experience opportunities will be offered to students which could include assisting on a photoshoot, on a fashion show or in the Spectrum studio.
Learners may like to progress onto the Special Effects Makeup Masterclass at Spectrum Makeup, or take any other of our short courses.
Please contact us for more information or to book on.
Learners will be expected to undertake practices at home in their own time. In order to keep our courses to the highest standard possible, courses will run with a maximum of 6 people. All courses are professionally accredited by Association of Beauty Therapists allowing learners to gain a certificate on completion.
upcoming course dates
Thursday 12th April 2018 (Evening)
Email us to secure your place
1 day a week for 6 weeks
Evening - 1 night a week for 12 weeks
cost and payment plans
Course costs includes a full makeup kit worth more than £400 consisting of professional brands such as Illamasqua, MAC, RCMA, Anastasia Beverly Hills plus many more, and a set of professional makeup brushes
Deposit is £300 is needed to secure your place.
Payments can be made in flexible instalments throughout the course at no extra charge.