level 2 beginners makeup Course
The Beginners Makeup Course has been designed by Jen to give students a clear insight into how to apply makeup. It is designed for those students with little or no previous experience, those who want to learn how to apply makeup to themselves or those looking to start their professional makeup training.
Throughout the course, you will learn the following –
- Client consultation, including hygiene and contraindications
- How to determine skin types, face shapes and eye shapes
- How to create a flawless finish using correct skin preparation
- A natural look suitable for everyday
- Evening eye makeup – half smoke and full smoke
- Natural highlighting and contouring
- Prepping and shaping brows
- How to apply eyeliner
PROFESSIONAL MAKEUP BRUSH KIT INCLUDED
A professional makeup brush kit is included in the course cost.
Learners will be expected to undertake practices and home study in their own time. In order to keep our courses to the highest standard possible, courses will run with a maximum of 6 people. All courses are professionally accredited by the Association of Beauty Therapists allowing learners to gain an accredited certificate on completion, which allows learners to obtain makeup artist insurance and work in a professional environment.
Learners may like to progress onto the Makeup Artistry Course at Spectrum Makeup. Learners gain access to 20% off the Makeup Artistry course upon completion of the Beginners Makeup course.
Please contact us for more information or to book on.
upcoming course dates
Wednesday 29th August
(evening, 6pm - 9pm, 6 weeks)
Any questions? Drop us an email.
cost and payment plans
Course costs includes the following -
- A set of professional makeup brushes
- Accredited certificate on completion of the course, allowing you to gain business insurance to work in a professional setting
- A deposit of £100 is needed to secure your place
- Payments can be made in flexible instalments throughout the course at no extra charge.