Beginners Makeup Course
The Beginners Makeup Course has been designed by Jen to give you a clear insight into how to apply makeup and tips and techniques to improve your makeup skills. It is designed for those students with little to no previous experience.
Throughout the course, your tutor will demonstrate a range of looks such as –
• Client consultation, including hygiene and contraindications
• How to determine skin types, face shapes and eye shapes
• How to create a flawless finish using correct skin preparation
• A natural look suitable for everyday
• Evening eye makeup – half smoke and full smoke
• Natural highlighting and contouring
• Prepping and shaping brows
• How to apply eyeliner
• How to pick the correct blush tone and lip colour for your complexion.
Please contact us for more information or to book on.
Learners will be expected to undertake practices at home in their own time. In order to keep our courses to the highest standard possible, courses will run with a maximum of 6 people. All courses are professionally accredited by Association of Beauty Therapists allowing learners to gain a certificate on completion. Learners may like to progress onto the Makeup Artistry Course at Spectrum Makeup.
upcoming course dates
Tuesday 10th April 2018
Tuesday 8th May 2018
Email us to secure your place
1 day a week for 3 weeks
1 night a week for 6 weeks
cost and payment plans
Course cost includes a set of professional makeup brushes.
Deposit of £100 is needed to secure your place.
Payments can be made in flexible instalments throughout the course at no extra charge.